Italian Ancestry Services
I'm pleased to offer a range of genealogy services to people with Italian ancestry. Why only Italian ancestry? Because that's where my expertise and my passion are.
- Identifying your ancestor's Italian hometown. If you don't know which town they came from, you cannot find their family.
- Italian document retrieval. Vital records (birth, marriage, and death) are the keys to increasing your family tree from grandpa's name to everyone including his 5th great grandparents.
- Family tree building. Dead ends will turn into several generations of family.
- U.S. records for generations who emigrated.
- Document images.
- Your family tree GEDCOM file.
- Narrative explanation of findings.
- Translation of Italian documents into English.
- Private, web-based document delivery.
- Note: Dual-citizenship services are NOT provided. It simply isn't my area of expertise.
Why You Should Use My Services
- Many Italian descendants dream of visiting Italy. Imagine being able to visit the places where your ancestors lived. Finding the street or the very house where your grandparent was born. Picture yourself standing in the church where every one of your relatives was baptized and married. The Italian vital records can give you that information.
- You can honor your ancestors by preserving their documents for future generations.
- There is no time to waste. You need to hurry up and share your ancestry with your parents and/or grandparents while you can.
- If your own research is stalled, I can break through your brick wall.
- If you can't make sense of the old Italian documents, I can find and decode your ancestors' vital records for you.
Why You Should Hire Me
- I've been an avid and active genealogy researcher since 2002.
- I've spent countless hours immersed in Italian civil records since 2007.
- I study the Italian language anew each time I visit Italy—and I've been there 4 times.
- I've been a corporate website manager and producer since 1997. Finding and working with online information is very easy for me.
- My family tree advice blog has earned me respect in the genealogy community.
Let's Get Started
- Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me via Facebook or Twitter.
- I'll need some basic information to get started. I don't need to know anything personal, such as your age or your parents' names. I cannot find Italian documents for anyone who was not old enough to get married by about 1942. Here are my 4 questions for you. Focusing on one Italian-born ancestor at a time (your grandparent or great grandparent, for example):
- What is the name of the town where your ancestor was born, if you know?
- When were they born?
- Which members of your ancestor's family (spouse, parents and siblings) can you name?
- When did your first Italian ancestor leave Italy, and where did they go?
- After our consultation, I'll determine which documents are available and what I can provide for you. Then we'll agree on a package that meets your needs and suits your budget.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal.